[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - skylanders vs disney infinity

skylanders vs disney infinity

Re: skylanders vs disney infinity

Postby Omenix » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:36 am

OUTRAGIOUS!!! today I popped on my di 1 playset for pirates of the Carribean and it wouldn't let me play it, I had traded in the di 1 disc for a di 2 character, and now I find out that di 1 playsets arent supported on di 2, but early in the reveal they said everything was forward compatible. Now im going to trade in all my di 1 stuff for the new 3ds :D for me that fact alone means im not getting di 3, no matter what, its just not worth it.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:37 am

DI seems like a failed attempt to match the awesomeness of skylanders. But I can't jump to conclusions as I haven't played DI so I can only go off what other people say and what I see on youtube
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Omenix » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:52 am

Its not a copy of skylanders, everyone just compares the 2 because they are both toys to life, and both expensive so people have to choose between them.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:03 am

Oh man, that is a bummer...

Are you talking New New 3DS? I didn't know when it was hitting Australia...

I would have been in the market for a 3DS XL, particularly the NES Controller one, but the "New" 3DS kind of makes me want to hold out.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:09 am

The new 3ds comes to Australia on November 21, before anywhere else except Japan, go figure, and if that date sounds familiar its because its the same day as pokemon omega ruby and slpha sapphire come oit, I feel like at the moment everyones being nice to us, but I'm not complaining, just cos we first got di 2.0, trap team, new 3ds, and even all recent pokemon games that have global realeases, due to timezone differences we get them a few hours earlier. After so long dealing with higher prices and later release dates it just feels fair.

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:29 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:42 am

Of course im gonna grab it, its one of the best consoles, and its unpredictable what happens to it, a console is predictable, wait 6 years and theres a new one, portables arent like that, no scedual.

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:45 am

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing how well you like it! I'm interested in seeing how many 1st party titles get exclusively released on it, or if they offer enhanced titles etc. The 3DS is doing so well I can't imagine them totally doing away with it...It seems like they are just upping the abilities here....
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:56 am

So far Nintendo has brought up 1 Title will be exclusive to the "New 3DS/New 3DS XL." Also Amiibo works on the bottom screen for it.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:59 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

PreviousNext