[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - wave 2 plan

wave 2 plan

wave 2 plan

Postby Omenix » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:30 am

Wave 2 isnt our here yet, and heres my plan, I wanted to check with those of you in america who have it already, once I finish the main story ill get the knightmare express ap, and am hoping wave 2 will be available by then so I will also get MoM ap and the 3 trap masters, what does everyone think? A good plan?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: wave 2 plan

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:58 am

Yep...Don't forget the core newlanders...

In all honesty, I haven't seen the break down per case, but there have been so many of EVERYTHING in W2, sans the Mirror of Mystery, I haven't been inclined to check (actually I would have, but I've been really busy). Tread head nd Fist Bump both seem to be easy to come by as well. My biggest issue is some of the traps actually...the problem is, I don't know if this is because the low inventory ones are getting plucked, or simply aren't getting stocked. I suppose you could get by with x # of Traps for y # of Villains, but if you want each trap it has been quite the headache with some of them.

That said, unless things are radically different, I don't think you'll have any trouble landing all of W2 with ease.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:11 am

Thats good to hear. Im honestly not sure if can even afford the newlanders, but I will get them if I can. They do look like a lot of fun. Ill probably grab an extra fire and undead trap. As I have found 2 villains that I really like, bone chompy and bobomb er no that's not right I mean grinnade :lol: all jokes aside, I just really like that there is no indication whatsoever of who they are whst they are like, but I love that they are swarm type enemies raised to a higher level.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:35 am

I was calling Grinnade "Bob-Omb" at E3, haha.

I was in Target tonight and they also had the Mirror of Mystery and all W2 characters...TRU still had them overflowing...I think it'll be easy pickings of everyone but Wallop (and eventually Gearshift) up until Black Friday.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Skylanders Trap Team