[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - New APs as Magic Items

New APs as Magic Items

New APs as Magic Items

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:42 am

Anyone else kind of miffed that the Nightmare Express and Mirror of Mystery don't work as magic items in the game (ie rain down damage)?

Maybe it is just because I haven't played them or something, but anytime (Kaos Doom Challenge, a new Chapter, a completed Chapter) I can put NE or MM on the Portal and I get the CUTSCENE and no magic effect! And I don't just mean like a "item loading screen" I am talking the full on first time on the Portal Eon narration of the AP cutscene! That to me is nuts! I guess I'd be okay with it not working as a magic item, but I find it odd that every time they are placed on the Portal you get the narration...You could que it up while battling someone, in the middle of Skystones, while Buzz talks etc...Very odd.

This is on the XB1 version and while the APs are displayed near the special portal, I have yet to play them.

Can anyone confirm this happens to them, or if you have played the APs, do they then function as magic items? I am thinking it is an oversight letting the full cutscenes roll each time they are put on the Portal.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Skylanders Trap Team