[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Legendary Deja Vu

Legendary Deja Vu

Legendary Deja Vu

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:04 am

I've had a few people tell me they were spotting L-Deja Vu Singles the last day or two. Has anyone else found her?

An employee e-mailed me that she was to release 11/2 along with the first Micro Comic Fun Pack (which I asked about tonight and no one at TRU still had a clue what I was talking about).
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Legendary Deja Vu

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:18 am

I combed thru TRU and Target by us with my son on Wed. We were picking up the second stage of our Trap Team start up buys. (We have pretty good stock in the area...we picked up Trapmasters Lob Star, HeadRush, Bushwack at Target for $14.99. Saw but skipped Wallop and Bouncer (ohh, I mean Jawbreaker...lol)
We hit TRU and picked up the $10.99 core characters with the 99 cent trap discount. Got Tread Head, Full Blast Jet Vac and Fist Bump. (Very impressed with Fist Bump's moves when we gothic on the portal!)
We found an earth toucan and earth hourglass (don't have the names down yet).
The Mirror adventure pack was there but no single releases of Leg Déjà Vu. I'm pretty sure I would have noticed her.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Return to Skylanders Trap Team