[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Kaos Challenge: Turret types and strengths

Kaos Challenge: Turret types and strengths

Re: Kaos Challenge: Turret types and strengths

Postby Daphtaru » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:48 pm

This is pretty cool stuff! Thanks for the pics. I need to look more into it when I take Kaos Mode more serious. (I rushed to beat it at level 50 for something, I stopped at that point.) I didn't play around that much with the other elements but what I saw the Air Element one seems to be helpful with zapping. The Magic one follows itself to villains. The Water one tends to only be good on the smaller boards.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:57 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:31 am

Also a small note. Kaos counts as if he was a Fire Element for the Towers. I don't believe he actually works for a Fire Element Tower, but that is what he spawns on the ones that offer all 8. Small tidbit I found out myself.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:53 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby mr_grizzly » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:51 pm

The Life towers slow down enemies, which can be helpful at times, especially on the later levels where they are rushing quickly to destroy your towers or the box.
My name is Jerry, currently living in BC.

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:36 am

Nice work!

I've only played the first segment, but have payed attention to the various towers...Since only 1 gets an "upgrade" in Round 1, I'm very limited one what I've seen.

I'm still torn on saving the Doom Challenge for post-game, or jumping right into it...I hate seeing the villains out-of-order, lol.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:52 am

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby mr_grizzly » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:36 am

Interesting that giants play a part in this game (can remove boulders in the doom challenges and some levels), but Swap Force does not. Of course, you can play all your characters from past games but they do not play a part only they can.
My name is Jerry, currently living in BC.

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:40 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:23 pm

Giants > Swappers because TFB made this and not VV, lol.

I'd have liked to see both integrated, albeit mildly. I'm talking maybe one "feat of strength" or "dual element gate" every 4 chapters or so.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

PreviousNext

Return to Skylanders Trap Team