[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Kaos Challenge: Turret types and strengths

Kaos Challenge: Turret types and strengths

Re: Kaos Challenge: Turret types and strengths

Postby Daphtaru » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:18 pm

Yeah they are kinda random. I don't tend to run into Fire or Undead a lot on the easier ones. Magic was because I picked it from an 8 now that i think about it. It can get really tricky to have it where an Undead is in the front and a Magic is in the back. I will see how it goes on the higher up levels soon tho.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Daphtaru » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:18 pm

I thought this was an interesting set up that people might want to see that are into Kaos Challenge's. I'm not sure if I can even replicated this again. lol

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:19 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:05 pm

I don't think this set up would have held up on Nightmare Mode. A couple of times a tower almost collapsed to a certain type of enemy spawning a lot.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:33 pm

Finally able to play a bit...And, Thanks to Daphtaru!, I can now do THIS!...

Ta-Daah!?! My Level 31 start screen.
A ScreenShot!! Woo Whoo!! I know, I know…What can I say? its the simple things…!

Level 41 ushered in some changes...see if you can see them!
(Unless you have already surpassed this level or you hate any kind of Spoiler)
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:07 am

Daphtarus screen shot is so cool !!! Nice job keeping them alive. I tend to just keep one alive with zook in the higher levels with his cactus. Since I've finished the challenges I like to replay some of the earlier ones just to here the epic music at the end!
Also my favourite towers is the earth one.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:25 am

Hey, Hey!!

Lucked into this one...! Didn't keep 'em around long though...Lost one on the very next level. Air seems to be one of the best for distance damage...It seems like lightning chains from enemy to enemy but it doesn't seem particularly hardy when attacked. This seems to concur with what Daphtaru said.
I agree with you, WayOF Zook: The Earth Towers are one of my favorites. A combo of Earth and Fire Towers with one Undead Tower worked well for me.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:56 pm

I'm just a big fan of shiney crystals :D
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Daphtaru » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:52 am

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:14 am

Well, for those who care...

I can officially confirm that there are also LIGHT and DARK Turrets, both look pretty cool...Dark looking much cooler imo.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

PreviousNext

Return to Skylanders Trap Team