[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Full Blast Jet-Vac's New Look

Full Blast Jet-Vac's New Look

Full Blast Jet-Vac's New Look

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:23 am

Was anyone surprised that Jet-Vac's newest figure (S3 Full Blast) appeared with the scarlet and black color scheme right out of the box? I assumed it would be something tied in with the Wow Pow etc.

I prefer the traditional look, but this is a nice change of pace.

I will fully upgraded him soon to see if the Eagle-Air Battle Gar clashes, or is also updated aesthetically.

I tested it out tonight in SWAP Force and he registers as "Special" (as did all of my S2-S4 from Trap Team), BUT FBJV had his traditional color scheme.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Full Blast Jet-Vac's New Look

Postby Shibuyah » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:31 am

Yeah, it's an interesting surprise--I first realized that this iteration of Jet-Vac would start out with the red and black due to his introductory video on the Skylanders channel, and I have to say, I like that a lot! I'm a bit of a nut when it comes to having Skylanders playable in different colors, so I'm looking forward to picking up Full Blast Jet-Vac at some point. ^w^
Shibuyah
Mabu

Postby Daphtaru » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:20 pm

Totally explains why Power Punch Pet-Vac is red.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:27 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:40 am

Now THIS is what reposes need, ots like a varient only more common, it makes reposes of even more worth, on top of wow pow, path switch, a new pose AND a chance to try other path on the character. But I think 2 changes would be better, reposing all forgotten characters, 7 from ssa, fright rider, and idk how many from ssf; and giving a third path to those achieve s3/s4 to make it worth having that 6th gg (s1, s2, s3, s4, mini, and a variant[probs more than one variant I think])
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:03 am

Is one of the reasons why I don't feel bad having 2 of a Skylander with the paths. Tidal Wave Gill Grunt, from what I have heard it seems the 4th time was the ultimate. Like you can't have a bad path now with Series 4. Usually people complain over is Harpooner path. This time no.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:16 pm

I too am a big fan of the new color scheme on JetVac. I wish they would give more re poses a color change. I have a couple extra S1 JetVacs. Maybe I will give them the custom treatment and go red and black.
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:09 pm

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Skylanders Trap Team