[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Variant Watch-2014!!!...lol AND NOW: The 2015 Watch!

Variant Watch-2014!!!...lol AND NOW: The 2015 Watch!

Re: Variant Watch-2014!!!...lol

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:37 am

I and I am sure many others have never seen a chase variant on a rack anywhere. That's why I am with 1ofwiisdom 100% on his idea for chase figures. Scalpers on chase variants are IMO usually employees that pull them before they ever hit the racks. So I won't even qualify a guess as to when the first gold chopper or silver treadhead or whatever chase variant they make will hit ebay for $100.00
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:14 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:49 pm

Thanks I haven't seen the ebay leachers post any sort of chase variants yet so I'm thinking they may come later. I will just throw a guess out and say Jan. 14.
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby thewayofzook » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:32 am

I wanna put in a date too! :D even though I probably won't see many variants living in nz and all. The only variants I have seen at my store are hundreds of jade fire cracken figures, football countdown and jolly bumble blast.
Anyway my my date in which I think a variant will come out is February 8th! My bday month so why not? :D
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:37 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Demgrogen » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:57 pm

You know, I was thinking mid-December (around the 16th or so), but I like the idea of a variant popping up on my birthday. I'm going to go with February 23rd! Maybe some neat variant of Trail Blazer!

On a slightly side note, I was thinking the variants could be given away like with the Frito Lay purchases. Let's say when it's time for a give away, some sort of announcement goes out. You use your in-game code for that Skylander, and that could be your entry into the raffle. Maybe limit the entries to one (or up to three) a day until the drawing. Of course it would be through a toll free number, a web-site, and/or any convenient way. Winners would get contacted and mailed their very own variant (minus the hassle of having to beat a scalper to the punch :P ) This way everyone gets a good shot at it. Granted the ones with a larger collection have much better odds, but it only takes one to win.

- Demgrogen
Demgrogen
Mabu

Postby Orion's Islands » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:43 pm

Demgrogen joins the fray...!
A February 23, 2015 arrival as a changed up Trail Blazer

December is the early favorite, February the late favorite...
Picks to date:
Orion's Islands: December 1
1ofWiisdom: December 13th
wantGhostroaster2: January 14, 2015
thewayofzook: February 8, 2015
Omenix: July 1, 2015

Just consult your tea leaves and post up your week....Win! and not only the Honorary Title goes to you...BUT...witness the immediate improvement in your love life!!
(actually...winning might cost you a few dates....*sigh*...BUT THE GLORY!!!...Eternal!)
Last edited by Orion's Islands on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:33 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:00 am

Artwork by matte painter, Tim Matney (http://timmatney.com/?p=2123)
Last edited by Orion's Islands on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

PreviousNext

Return to Skylanders Trap Team