[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Variant Watch-2014!!!...lol AND NOW: The 2015 Watch!

Variant Watch-2014!!!...lol AND NOW: The 2015 Watch!

Re: Variant Watch-2014!!!...lol

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:12 am

And just to show no hard feelings...
There. I had it framed.
lol.
Last edited by Orion's Islands on Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:33 am

Now for the nitty gritty, postGame wrap up....
The first unheralded Trap Team variant , a clear careen Crystal Tuff Luck (See BelowExhibit A) seemed to drop @on or before December 19th. (Reference to 2nd pic below showing the post date for these pics ax December 20th.
So..unless some disqualifying news comes to light-(eg. It was stolen), I'm gonna go with true blue variant.

As to 1of Wiisdom's guess of Dec 13th covering the discovery date week, there is no conflict. Prior to his time period coming up, I caught the slight discrepancy and assigneded him the week following his date. Long story short, he had to Dec 21st. And as per the below post...

Postby Orion's Islands » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:06 am

At stake here is nothing less than the universal, life-long title of:
Official Skylander Variant Prognosticator
:o
Apparently you can put it on your work Resume....

...Final winner and qualifying entries determined solely by me. With one appeal and final say power granted to 1ofWiisdom to settle any disputes and to be called by any potential employers checking on the submitted Resume's.

I hereby officially pick the first week of December 2014.....
And just for fun, I think it will be some sort of Crystal clear Chopper.

Honorable mention and a First-Runner Up Status goes to:
wantGhostroaster2: January 14, 2015

And a Thank You! To All Participants:
1ofWiisdom: December 13th
wantGhostroaster2: January 14, 2015
thewayofzook: February 8, 2015
Demgrogen:February 23, 2015
Omenix: July 1, 2015
And a final entry, made prior to finding Tuff Luck:
Daphtaru: Toy Fair 2015
Last edited by Orion's Islands on Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:59 am

Crystal clear yes.
Chopper no.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:42 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:29 am

Well, based on my guess if a varient console bundle mid year (july) its possible I may be right, just not first! :lol: we will wait and see
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:59 am

Actually, upon reconsideration, the title says 2014. So we need a new one for 2015 :D

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:01 am

Darn. First loser well I was close just a little bit late lol
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:33 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:06 am

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:17 am

Well...to start, I think they will stick with the recent trend and make it a guest star...a Trap Master. I think it will be a standard variant, not an In-Game Variant.
I think it will be Snap Shot and I'm going with mettalic BLUE!!
Radical!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

PreviousNext

Return to Skylanders Trap Team