[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Variant Watch-2014!!!...lol AND NOW: The 2015 Watch!

Variant Watch-2014!!!...lol AND NOW: The 2015 Watch!

Re: Variant Watch-2014!!!...lol AND NOW: The 2015 Watch!

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:23 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:27 pm

Fair enough. I made one big mistake though, this year Easter Sunday is the 5th of April, whereas last year it was a bit later in April, silly silly me :oops:
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue May 05, 2015 2:37 pm

Soo....I am once again up next on the variant watch list.....

I would say wish me luck but....unno....lol.
And while April passed for Omenix :o , I choose to recognize his old guess as well...(Omenix: July 1, 2015).
So Omenix, as they say on The Croods...

So far I am impressed by the sheer Lack of Variants: minimal Trap Master Variants and, as of this moment and being looked for here, no core Skylander Variants!!
I wonder if they simply elected to keep them to a minimum this time around period or have they just decided that they will release some to cover the gap between the last character releases for Trap Team and the release of Skylanders 5?
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:14 pm

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Omenix » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:16 am

It does? I need to check that out!
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:23 pm

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Omenix » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:09 pm

That would've been an awesome figure. Perhaps I could make my own.

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:09 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:05 am

No I had no idea, I just thought it'd be a cool variant.

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:38 am

The sad part is none of those ever make it into the main game.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Previous

Return to Skylanders Trap Team