[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Skylanders Trap Team Max Money Glitch

Skylanders Trap Team Max Money Glitch

Skylanders Trap Team Max Money Glitch

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:38 pm

For those of you that thought 35+7=42, you can rest easy.

For those of you that thought 535+7=542, you can similarly keep your mind at easy.

However, for those of you that thought 65,535 = 7 = 65,542, you need to wake up to the harsh reality that is Max Money...at least if you are playing Skylanders and doing this math.

I brought in my cash cow Pop Thorn to clean out Auric's Inventory last night. He was siting at a SWAP Force MAX of 65,535. I decided before buying to see what would happen if I went for another 7 via Persephone's emerald upstairs (the cabinet gems respawn any time you enter/exit the area). So, I ASSUMED the SWAP Force Max of 65,535 translated over to Trap Team...after all, Pop Thorn clearly had it when he started to play. However, after picking up the gem, I learned that 65,535+7=65,000. Interesting math for sure. I literally just lost 535 (and technically 542) in an instant! That doesn't sound like much, BUT it would have bought out all of Auric's Ch 2 Inventory.

Anyway, to keep others from having this happen...I cut it out of the video and made it a stand alone installment.

I plan to remax Pop Thorn and immediately buy something to see if that results in 65,535-100=65,435 OR if they go new school and make it 65,535-100=64,900.

Don't say you weren't warned if this happens to you!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Skylanders Trap Team Max Money Glitch

Postby Daphtaru » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:48 pm

The Max Gold a Skylander can have in Trap Team is 65,000.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:23 am

Yeah, I cover that in the video description...You can technically (albeit non-functionally) have more than that given what I did with Pop Thorn, lol.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:26 am

In my opinion if you can get 65 000 once you can get it again, so the, was it 500(?) Doesnt make too much of a difference
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:31 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:48 am

It will always default to 65,000 on Trap Team. It's just how it works. You could easily bring over anyone else from Swap Force and pay off the rest of the Trinkets that he sells.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:53 am

I'm going to let Pop Thorn handle him...

Instead of saving it all until after the game, I have decided to clean him out in stand-alone videos each time he introduces new stock etc.

It still hilarious to see 65,535, grab a +7 Gem, and watch your total roll back to 65k, lol.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Skylanders Trap Team