Areas Accessible Only By Villains

Areas Accessible Only By Villains

Postby mr_grizzly » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:56 am

I hope this is not a spoiler or ruining it for anyone, but in the Mystic Mill there are two or three areas accessble only by one specific "evolved villain." I was wondering if there were any other levels where this was done, and was it for the same villain or other ones?
My name is Jerry, currently living in BC.

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Re: Areas Accessible Only By Villains

Postby Omenix » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:02 am

There is one for dr krankkase, and the final level has various chests that golden queen opens. Both are triggered by the quests, which show you how to unlock the areas, and what they look like.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby mr_grizzly » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:25 am

Another villain related question or two:

Can you trap the same villain in more than one trap? Let's say you liked Broccoli Guy's healing ability, but you were on a tough level or Doom challenge, could you have BG in several traps at once and switch them out as each one runs out of time? Can you use two different traps in a row or do you have to wait for the villain timer to build up regardless of whether it was the same villain or not?
My name is Jerry, currently living in BC.

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Postby Omenix » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:46 pm

If you wanted to, you could have a hundred traps with broccoli guy, but the timer doesnt reset while the traps are out of the portal, so its basically useless once youve used it, bit just replace it with the next one.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Return to Skylanders Trap Team