[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - reason for less reposes

reason for less reposes

Re: reason for less reposes

Postby thewayofzook » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:53 pm

I think they should ask the fans who they want to see become s2, s3 etc and then just listen and put them in the next game. surely every fan must know how much other fans love ghost roaster, so I'm sure the staff at tfb would know this too. So why haven't they made series two yet for him? I personally think they could also release new series figures that don't need to be announced and included in the release of a game. What I mean is, just release them like how variants are realise.

Let me know what you guys think of this idea :)
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Omenix » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:25 pm

Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:12 am

Yeah I never thought of that. Who knows maybe that is the case
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Previous

Return to Skylanders Trap Team