[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Which Starter Pack To Buy

Which Starter Pack To Buy

Which Starter Pack To Buy

Postby Mega Boom Boomer » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:14 am

So this is about what starter pack gives you what.

1.the regular Starter Pack you pay $75 and dark $100.

2.the Dark Edition Starter Pack give you 3 characters each is a variant while the regular gives you 2 none are variants.

3.the regular Starter Pack gives you 2 trap the water tiki and life hammer while dark gives you 3 trap the Ultimate Kaos trap the life hammer and water tiki.

4.both Starter SPacks give you a Traptanium Portal.

5.the regular Starter Pack gives you a poster with the villians while the Dark Edition gives you a double sided poster the second side has a image of the dark Skylanders on it and the other is the same as the regular poster except it has the Dark characters on it.

So I recommend buying the Dark Edition Starter Pack even though it's $25 more and only worth $21 dollars more you get 3 in game variants + a double-sided poster.
Mega Boom Boomer
Still New

Re: Which Starter Pack To Buy

Postby Omenix » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:05 pm

For us the regular starter pack is 100 and the dark is 120, with a trapmaster being $20 the kaos trap is free!
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:13 am

I would go with the Dark Edition mainly because the stand alone Kaos trap is pretty hard to come by. So with DE you are sure to get a Kaos trap. On that topic has anyone come acrossed the Kaos single. In my area I have never seen one on the shelves anywhere. I don't know if it is scalpers or if the thing is really that hard to find.
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby thewayofzook » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:02 am

The regular starter pack is $120 in NZ and the dark is $149 I believe.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Omenix » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:40 pm

Ive seen the kaos trap a couple times in my area. $25 for $20 extra value isnt brilliant for u, but u get the double sided poster and varients, plus a lot less stress finding kaos trap, and surely all that is worth the $5, and if it isnt then u can just go without a coffee for 2 days (assuming u only have 1 a day)
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:29 am

Once you go Dark, you never go standard!

If just getting one was the stipulation, Dark is where it is at.

I have seen a ton of Kaos traps at TRU. They had several pegs full one day...the next they were ALL gone. I suppose I got lucky. People scalp them and the demand is surpassing supply. Yet another reason to get the DESP.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby thewayofzook » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:35 am

the dark starter pack looks so sweet! it stands out o well in the tiny EB games lol. :D
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Return to Skylanders Trap Team