[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Elite Speed Run

Elite Speed Run

Elite Speed Run

Postby Omenix » Wed May 27, 2015 3:48 am

I have thought of a new way of playing the game, Elite Speed Run. So nightmare mode everything else is stronger, so why not bring your own stronger characters? So this mode allows you to use only Eons Elite Skylanders to complete the game. I only have my trusty Terrafin, and i failed Chapter 2, that's how hard core it is. I will probably get another Elite tomorrow and give it another shot.

The Rules
-use only Eons Elite Skylanders
-Play on nightmare mode
-Complete the game as fast as you can*

Optional Rules
- Villains allowed
- No food
-No Upgrades

*i think you can see how long figures have been in game, i know they used to have it, so from that you can approximate how fast you completed the game.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: Elite Speed Run

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:16 am

Yeah, these would be nice "additional modes" from the dev imo. I like to play around with it..my fun in SWAP Force was ended by the game/Wii U crashing all the time on those missions :roll:
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:49 pm

I tried doing the Chompy Mountain level with just Elite Stealth Elf on Nightmare Mode. I died at the end. I feel like they are not as overpowered as people are saying these are because of that.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Omenix » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:46 am

So will the new Elites be 3 times as powerful in TT? And what about TT Elites being 3 times more powerful in SSC?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Return to Skylanders Trap Team