[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Trap Team Trap Unboxings: Complete Archive

Trap Team Trap Unboxings: Complete Archive

Trap Team Trap Unboxings: Complete Archive

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:25 am

I'll just use this as a catch all to showcase the Trap Unboxings, which are short and sweet, even for me.

I will update it with each additional "new" Trap I pick up.

Kaos (Element?)

-Standard Kaos Trap

-Ultimate Kaos Trap

Air Element

-Drafty Decanter (Jughead)

Earth Element

-Banded Boulder (Orb)

Fire Element

-Eternal Flame (Torch)

Life Element

-Emerald Energy (Torch)

Magic Element

-Biter's Bane (Log Holder)

Tech Element

-Factory Flower (Specter)

Undead Element

-Spectral Sphere (Orb)

Water Element

-Wet Walter (Log Holder)
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Trap Team Trap Unboxings: Complete Archive

Postby Daphtaru » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:33 am

I can't stress this enough right now, I don't know all the names for them like the game has them which is appropriate. But Orb wise far as I know..... people keep buying it. I think possibly the Earth one also, I kept running into Earth and Magic of the Log Holders
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:56 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:12 am

On launch I got one trap of each element except tech and air, for the doom raiders of course, of course at the time of buying I thought the magic doom raider was simply not yet revealed, its actually non-existent :( my second hunt gave me the dark starter an air trap and a tech trap so now I have 2 traps for life and water. The concept of 2 traps per element actually works cos you can have the doom raider eternally in a trap, they never have to leave! On another note, I think I know why the trap masters cost more, the Giants were bigger and light up, the swappers had 2 molds instead of one, but the trap masters dont have anything like that. They have super awesome packaging which probably cost alot to design and produce. What do you think? Is the cost worth it? Should there have been something else? I personally think for 2 or 3 dollars more they could have justified the price by adding a trap or making the weapons light ip when the character is near a villain in game.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:14 am

2 per Element isn't a bad strategy...I'm still debating whether to get them all...I can honestly say I don't see myself playing with some of the villains once they have evolved...Others I would like to play more than Skylanders, lol.

The packaging is EPIC on the Trap Masters. I'm sure the extra expense went into the big weapons, although some Giants and Swappers had impressive add-ons. Light up effect from the base, or face would have been nice...prob hard to light the "traptanium weapon" and keep it looking good.

However, your suggestion of a Trap included would have been awesome. It could be the most common and mundane sculpt, but it would fill the void and more than justify the price.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:41 am

Something interesting I found is you can have the same villsin in 2 traps, so say you really like gulper but dont have enough time due to the timer you can buy a second trap put him in that one too and while your using the second the first one recharges making it unlimited timer.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:58 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1