[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Questions topic for general use.

Questions topic for general use.

Re: Questions topic for general use.

Postby thewayofzook » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:21 pm

I agree with the wow pow situation but I just like gill grunt for his originality and the fact that he has come so far in the series.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby thewayofzook » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:24 pm

I prefer the water hose path but this time with s4 I took the harpoon path
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Portalmastermom » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Here is a dumb question for you. In SA for the 3ds, is there any way of changing the difficulty level? I'm at the very end of the game where you defeat Hector and have been stuck here for months because I keep falling off the little ledges and losing tons of hp. I defeat myself and it's driving me crazy.
Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby thewayofzook » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:37 am

Is the 3ds game different from the console game?
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Omenix » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:42 am

Yes it has a different story and different figures.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:51 pm

I didn't realised that the 3ds was different.
Just another question for people. Does the USA or any other country that people reading this question may be from have the minis available yet?
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Daphtaru » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:39 pm

All 4 of the 3DS games are different then the console versions. They are more platform oriented.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Portalmastermom » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:50 pm

Has anyone played the 3ds version of the game?
Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby Portalmastermom » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:03 pm

Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby thewayofzook » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:13 pm

Oh sweet gonna see if my store has them! Gill runt is my favourite mini from what I have seen
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

PreviousNext

Return to Skylanders Trap Team