[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Questions topic for general use.

Questions topic for general use.

Re: Questions topic for general use.

Postby Omenix » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:13 am

Ive heard somewhere that there will be an adventure pack for each new element, theres 2 if you didnt know, so im thinking theyll put them each in its own individual wave, one element as the specific theme of each wave so I think you will have waves one to three with characters of current elements then waves 4 and 5 with new elements and finally wave 6 with the final few skylanders a bit like doom stone in wave 5 for ssf. Obviously there will be 1 or 2 regular characters in waves 4 and 5 because they cant put all the characters in 4 waves, but its still possible.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:23 am

You waiting for Bat Spin Daphtaru?

I'm making a poll on that...

Not having 1 character of each element needed to complete the game at launch has been and will be a total fail. Regardless of how much you want to have people "revisit" and replay a level, forcing them to do so via a withholding of a character who can access a special area is nuts.

As for the "special" characters...my biggest complaint is just having basically incomplete posters and strategy guides...it isn't very aesthetically pleasing, lol.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby mr_grizzly » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:41 pm

I noticed by checking out the ingame sections in Trap Team that I am actually missing a magic item from an earlier game (not counting the Ufo hat), and that is the Volcanic Vault. Was that from the first game, and what did it come with or in (ie. was it with an adventure pack, in the 3ds bundle, etc.)? Also, what did it do in the original game?
My name is Jerry, currently living in BC.

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:43 pm

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby mr_grizzly » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:43 pm

How many chapters of the game have to be played before the hub area accessible only by minis is available?

Also, what is up with the egg legendary treasure? I open it up, open the second egg, and see a third. Can you do anything with that?

I found another legendary treasure but cannot find where it is on the hub area. I have the first statue, the two statues near where Brock is, the egg, the weird bubble fish, but can't see in the hub where the next one is (unfortunately, can't remember what it was now though).

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:53 pm

Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:58 pm

Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby Daphtaru » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:16 am

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Daphtaru » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:22 am

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby mr_grizzly » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:56 pm

Was the Volcanic Vault part of a battle pack and/or sold with other figures? I bought my last couple of figures from the first game secondhand (not in any pack), so that may be why I was able to get all the characters without getting all the magic items (for example, Terrafin could only be purchased new in the adventure pack, same with Ghost Roaster, Sunburn, perhaps Slam Bam as well).

mr_grizzly
Chompy

PreviousNext

Return to Skylanders Trap Team