Questions topic for general use.

Re: Questions topic for general use.

Postby mr_grizzly » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:38 am

Are you referring specifically to the Elite characters or to all series 2 and up characters? In the case of return characters they do, unless they changed how things worked in Trap Team. As for new series 2 and 3 characters in Swap Force, you could take them through the heroics to increase their stats. (Note: I have not yet tried this with any returning characters in Trap Team - though it would be strange, for example, if a series 2 Jet-Vac could get higher stats from the heroics, but the series 3 version of him could not.)
My name is Jerry, currently living in BC.

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Postby thewayofzook » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:48 pm

Hmm, I will have to do some the testing. I did a heroic with drill sergeant to in crease his armour from 12 to 15 (in giants) then put him in trap team and he went back to 12.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby mr_grizzly » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:05 pm

There may be some slight adjusting of stats between games, but the heroics shoild affect the stats overall. In the first game there was one stat the heroics really increased in your characters, but they modified it in the second game - so an increase was there, just not as high. Best way to test is is see what a character's stats are first in TT, then take them through various heroics, then check their stats again in TT.
My name is Jerry, currently living in BC.

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Postby thewayofzook » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:16 pm

Oh OK. Looks like I have some testing to do. I would like it if they put heroics in the next game. They were really cool in SSA and giants
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby thewayofzook » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:59 am

Thought I might see who the fans wanna see return for skylanders 5. So this is the top 5 skylanders you guys want reposes for. Please tell me what you think :)

Here is mine:
1. Zook
2. Zap
3. Drill sergnt
4. Wham shell
5. Chopper

If there is already something like like this on the forunm please tell me
Last edited by thewayofzook on Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Omenix » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:02 am

At the moment I just want all the outcasts from the first 2 games. But I want tfb to do it, they are simply better with the toys and have an actual vision for where their own characters should go next, this is shown with s2 pop fizz compared to s3 pop fizz. I particularly want a repose for fright rider.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:10 am

1. Ghostroaster
2. Dinorang
3. Voodood
4. Ghostroaster
5. Ghostroaster
Lol
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby thewayofzook » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:23 pm

Nice list wantghoastroaster2 :)
Also I agree with omenix.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Stat's don't carry over to Trap Team. It was what the huge complaint was at launch.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Patrick Star » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:28 am

I think the reason they don't do heroics anymore is they believe every unique Skylander in every single game has to have their heroic in the new game, which would bring 112 heroics in Trap Team. Remember in SG that you had to buy the series 2 in order to get the heroic challenge, but the series 1 wouldn't work? I don't think they wanted to do that in SF and TT, so they got rid of heroics.
Patrick Star
Mabu

PreviousNext

Return to Skylanders Trap Team