[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Questions topic for general use.

Questions topic for general use.

Re: Questions topic for general use.

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:01 pm

I just put the three alt deco figures from swap force that had hats with them on the portal in trap team.(jolly bumble blast-springtime trigger happy- and kickoff countdown) I noticed they loaded in with the hats switched around. Countdown had the rabbit ears. Trigger happy had the santa hat. Bumble blast had the soccer ball hat. This was odd because I never changed hats on them in swap force. If anybody else has these figures throw them on in TT and see if the same thing happens. I am playing on wii u don't know if console has anything to do with it. I know there are subtle differences from console to console sometimes.
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:24 pm

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Omenix » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:32 am

Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:17 am

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby mr_grizzly » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:56 am

Or perhaps initial discussions on the new characters by the developers before the final roster was decided upon.

For those who bought any Eon's Elite characters so far, do they have higher stats and damage output in the three previous games too or just in Trap Team?

I am finally starting to get a few of the second wave of characters (they just got released here on Nov. 1 at E.B. Games). Got Treadhead, Bushwhack, Lob Star, and Fist Bump. Got the store holding me a copy of the two Eon's Elite characters until my payday on the 12th. Then I just need the new Jet-Vac, Mirror of Mystery Adventure Pack, and Head Rush.

I wonder when the first magic Trapmaster is released in Canada. Does anyone have a magic Trapmaster yet anywhere else?
My name is Jerry, currently living in BC.

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:12 am

Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby mr_grizzly » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:16 am

Has anyone gotten all the hats in Trap Team - referring specifically to ones carried over from previous games (then unlocked in Trap Team)? Is there anyone that is such a collector and achievement meister that they will take up this challenge? I want to do this, but I will have to find a systematic way to make sure I have them all (except the Ufo hat, as I do not have that one).

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Postby mr_grizzly » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:23 am

Can you increase the stats of Eon's Elite by taking them through heroic challenges, and will that increase be reflected in their stats in TT?

mr_grizzly
Chompy

Postby thewayofzook » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:07 am

I believe that heroics don't transfer from SSA and giants. I may be wrong
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

PreviousNext

Return to Skylanders Trap Team