[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Summoning All Your Characters

Summoning All Your Characters

Summoning All Your Characters

Postby mr_grizzly » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:16 pm

Even though we do not get accolades for the characters we have in Trap Team, it is still worth scanning them all in for several reasons:

1. Your elemental power does go up for each different character of that element you add in.

2. There are only 99 hats in this game - the rest are carry overs from the previous games. So if you gotta have them all, you are going to want to put hats on your characters in the earlier games, then summon them into Trap Team, making the hats now available for all your new characters by unlocking them in this game. This would be worth it for some of the best hats, like the ones from the adventure packs.

3. If you have the 3ds version, you only have to scan each character in once to have them available for play anytime without using the portal again (though you will want to put a character back on the portal to update it if you played it a lot in the 3ds version, or to make your 3ds character the same level as your character on the console version).
My name is Jerry, currently living in BC.

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Re: Summoning All Your Characters

Postby Daphtaru » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:25 pm

Let me get this straight as I haven't had time to test it yet. Unlike Swap Force hats from all 3 now will unlock if you are wearing them? Can you buy the hats in the game at all or do you have to keep rotating to get them all unlocked?
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby mr_grizzly » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:12 pm

99 are available in Trap Team - the other (I think) 155 are transferred from the other games, brought into TT when a character is wearing it when you summon them.

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:32 am

It is interesting how so much in this game is "not seen" on the Menu or in the Collections, yet appears when it is placed on the Portal. Wonder if they are hiding anything good...

That is a lot of time to invest in transferring hats, lol.

This isn't a major spoiler, but skip it if you want: Auric returns and sells a few things...hats, *may* be included ;)
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby mr_grizzly » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:37 am

Yes, but between the charms and hats that are found and sold, there may be only the 99 new hats altogether.

mr_grizzly
Chompy

Return to Skylanders Trap Team