[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - The Villains, Their Powers, and Evolution Changes

The Villains, Their Powers, and Evolution Changes

The Villains, Their Powers, and Evolution Changes

Postby mr_grizzly » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:22 am

Some Life Villains

Chompy Mage
Press attack 1 for a two-handed staff strike. In giant chompy form, create fiery rings that ripple along the ground.
- upgrade: staff swing hits harder. Rings deal more damage.
Press attack 2 to switch forms between giant chompy and chompy mage.
Press attack 3 to summon chompies (up to four active at a time). In giant chompy form, create fiery rings that ripple along the ground.
- upgrade: chompies are more powerful. Rings deal more damage.

Sheep Creep
Press attack 1 to fire a round of missles.
- upgrade: missiles deal more damage.
Press attack 2 to cover up and send out wooly projectiles.
- upgrade: wooly projectiles travel farther and deal more damage.

The Gulper (Water Villain)
Press attack 1 to thrust trident. Trident picks up smaller targets and tosses them over the Gulper's head.
- upgrade: attack does more damage.
Press attack 2 for a bite attack that hits multiple enemies.
- upgrade: bite does more damage and swallows smaller enemies.
Press attack 3 to slide and leave a slime trail in the Gulper's wake. Hold attack 3 to charge up the attack and increase distance travelled.
- upgrade: slide goes farther and does more damage.
My name is Jerry, currently living in BC.

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Re: The Villains, Their Powers, and Evolution Changes

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 am

I skipped to Sheep Creep and The Gulper, lol...I don't want to see "unknown" stuff :p

Are these from the strat guide, or just you summarizing them? It is killing me not knowing what their "moves" should be called. I started to document the attack damage earlier and then wondered how to relay which attack it is, lol.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby mr_grizzly » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:41 am

I was quoting from the strategy guide. Would it be better if I did not post these? The main idea is their attacks do more damage and reach further when you do their quests (so not so much new attacks as just more powerful ones).
My name is Jerry, currently living in BC.

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Postby Daphtaru » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:06 pm

The damage output on the Evolved ones are worth it over the Regulars. So fair warning to anyone who is extremely against the color changes. Your gonna need an extra trap as it is saved onto the Trap once you evolve one.

P.S. All the Doom Raiders have their 3rd power, you don't need the Quest to obtain it like it was said in all the interviews.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:02 am

1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:48 am

I don't have the guide yet, I don't know if I will get it because of all the ???'s in the book, but I had to ask, how does it say Chill Bill's Evolution?
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Return to Skylanders Trap Team