[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Trinkets And Hats

Trinkets And Hats

Trinkets And Hats

Postby mr_grizzly » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:26 am

What do you think of the tinkets and hats in this game?

Sort of disappointed that only 99 of the 245 (I think, or it was 255) hats are from this game and the rest have to be brought in from other Skylander games (ie. From your character putting one on in a previous game and then unlocking it in Trap Team) - though it is interesting that the new 3DS game also has hats that can be carried over.

I do really like that these trinkets and at least some of the hats are animated, like a bubble blower, spinning parts, etc. Gives them a little bit of character. Wish the trinkets also had stats.
My name is Jerry, currently living in BC.

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Re: Trinkets And Hats

Postby Daphtaru » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:44 am

It looks like moving forward those hats will not be going forward. I like the trinkets more than I thought I would.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby thewayofzook » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:36 pm

The trinkets are awesome! They add that personal feel to your characters
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:45 am

Just put the spinning multicolor sundial (exact name escapes me at the moment) on Chopper. it went to the Tip of His Tail!!!!...too funny!!! It looks sorta like a tail rotor...which is exactly what it is, I imagine..lol.
That trinket has found a home!!!
Overall, I like them.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:45 am

Now who's trinketing who?
Lol
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master