Rare Skylanders

Show off your own Skylander Collection

Rare Skylanders

Postby Loualex98 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:31 am

I don't have a lot of rare skylanders but the few I do have go for a lot of money on eBay. I'm having trouble deciding weather to sell them for for money for new skylanders or keep them. As of now I don't know what to do, money is something I could use because my parents say I need to learn to pay for the things I want with my own money.
Loualex98
Rookie

Re: Rare Skylanders

Postby Omenix » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:28 am

Its true that those characters are worth alot but remember 2 things
1- the reason 1ofwiisdom made this site is to try and beat the scalpers not to have some on it, I understand you dont steal rare ones off the shelf but still, you should at least put it up for a price youd be willing to pay, would you be willing to pay $100 for a pumpkin eyebrawl? No? Then dont. Would you be willing to pay $30 for it? I know I would. Keep in mind these are in aussie dollars not american.
2- 10 years from now your gonna be glad you kept that pumpkin eyebrawl because now its the centre of your 1000 skylander collection.

There are also other ways of getting money for example asking your parents if you can do more chores around the house, or washing cars, or maybe you have some old baby toys you can sell in a garage sale.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: Rare Skylanders

Postby PortalMasterTim » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:28 am

Welcome! Not a fan of rare here. BUT if the ones that shows up in game different then that's my cup tea!
BOOM!
PortalMasterTim
Chompy

Return to Your Collection