[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Eon's Elite Chop Chop Out of Box

Eon's Elite Chop Chop Out of Box

Show off your own Skylander Collection

Eon's Elite Chop Chop Out of Box

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:47 am

Outta the box, on the Portal!!

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Eon's Elite Chop Chop Out of Box

Postby Portalmastermom » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:33 am

He looks fantastic! Great pictures! I can't bring myself to take him out of the box.
Portalmastermom
Chompy

Postby Demgrogen » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:53 am

My Chop Chop is still in the box as well. I had to do a bit of searching for him. However, I really love the shot of your Chop Chop behind the Undead axe. Pretty awesome!
Demgrogen
Mabu

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:47 am

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:50 pm

Nice...it is a lot like fine china, lol. Imo you can repack him if you'd like. Main thing is no plans to sell...at that point, it just doesn't matter, lol.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Demgrogen » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:15 pm

I'm more of a collector. I am definitely not going to sell my Chop Chop. Right now the air ducts in the house are giving off a lot of dust. My laptop looks absolutely ancient and it's been less than 2 years. Once I can afford a proper display case, I'll pull the Elites out and showcase them. Right now, it's a huge chore just to keep the "everyday use" figures dusted.
Demgrogen
Mabu

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:33 pm

my elites are completely unboxed and loose while I am upgrading and leveling them. If I am not using them they go back into the display case via the gooey stuff ( which by the way has not dried up as of yet). Once i get that done they will go back into the packaging for display I saved all of the plastic packaging so i can do this and have them in the box.
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby thewayofzook » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:41 am

i have decided, out of all the awesome elites, I am going to get Eons Elite Chop Chop! i may get gill grunt in the future and eruptor and terrafin are tempting.....but chop chop is the one im drawn to the most. so good bye Kaos, for your crafty evil craftyness is about to end!
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:47 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Return to Your Collection