[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Rare Characters Keep or Sell

Rare Characters Keep or Sell

Show off your own Skylander Collection

Rare Characters Keep or Sell

Postby Mega Boom Boomer » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:42 am

I may soon be getting a Ghost Roaster, 2 Boomers, Voodood,Dino Rang, Legendary Chop Chop, Wrecking Ball, Legendary Spyro and Legendary Bash all series one and I don't know whether I should keep them or sell them for a lot more characters.
Mega Boom Boomer
Still New

Re: Rare Characters Keep or Sell

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:05 am

Well that is an interesting question. One of the main thoughts among this group. Is combating scalpers. Those who snatch up rare figures only to sell them at an inflated price. So I don't think if you are trying to sell these things for a huge profit that it would be readily accepted. If you have extras that you want to sell or trade at about what it is worth....Not what scalpers are askng on e-bay...... what its worth Imo is what it cost in a store + what it may cost to ship this item and nothing more. If your looking to unload figures for way more than you payed for them that is flirting with becoming a part of what a lot of us are trying to stop.
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby Omenix » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:45 pm

Who evers getting them for you, whether its a gift or a special order in a store, im sure they intended for you to enjoy the characters not scalp them off for a large paycheck.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:37 pm

If you want them, keep them. If not, sell them.

Simple, lol.

You don't have to have 2, but it is nice if you really like that character and want both paths. The only one that would really be able to generate good money is Ghost Roaster. Quite frankly though, the ridiculous auctions are now halted because people can score him from GameStop for $29. So, you'd be looking at 2 Trap Masters, 1 Elite, or 3 Core. My advice? Keep Ghost Roaster. Easily the best out of that grouping.

Dino-Rang and Voodood both got recranked in single pack from here recently so their value took a hit too...Both are ideal characters for any collection.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Your Collection