[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - The favourite of your collection and why

The favourite of your collection and why

Show off your own Skylander Collection

Re: The favourite of your collection and why

Postby thewayofzook » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:00 pm

Skylander hunting is the best! Im going to be a hawk when it comes to finding Hurricane Jet-Vac and Jet Stream! Se what I did there :D
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:55 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:33 am

haha :D Puns are just the best. Especially if they are bad lol

On the note of Spocket, her mines are actually quite good if used properly. she is lacking a bit in power and this is made worse in Trap Team when you can't even play a turret in the Sewers arena battles.......It's kind of like Terrafins burrowing glitch in TT when he can't even stay under ground when being attacked. I don't play Trap Team as much as SF, SG and SSA. I choose my favourites gameplay wise in those games. However TT does have had some really really cool characters like Bushwhack and Blades. SG still, in my opinion has the best newlander roster. Jet-Vac debuted in Giants as well as many other iconic characters like Pop Fizz, Tree Rex, Crusher and Hot dog!
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:08 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:48 pm

Heroics were a great way of making your favourite characters feel special! Going through all the heroics with Zook, except 'you break it, you buy it' lol, was one of my best times in SG! that is all the Heroics that I had available
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Omenix » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:55 am

If you want him and his vehicle you better start building up your nest egg! Hopefully he'll soar into stores with wave 1. I'm sorry these puns are too fun!

they seriously need to bring back heroic challenges, they were so much fun! and good for practicing with different skylanders and provides replay value.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:39 pm

we need a pun library lol. that is true about the replay value. However, with online in SSC, replay value will not be an issue!
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:24 am

Oh this is getting punny...
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:29 am

I once had a friend who was in a show about puns. It was a play on words.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:06 am

#punclub.com
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

PreviousNext

Return to Your Collection