[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - legendary Deja Vu

legendary Deja Vu

Post up your best and most recent finds

legendary Deja Vu

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:43 pm

I went into TRU today to take advantage of the 20 bucks off 100 deal. I saw a legendary deja vu on the pegs there was only one so I grabbed it. Got to the register and they could not ring it out. Not available until Nov 2nd was the message. So if you did not know legendary deja vu will be at TRU Nov 2. I tried to get the manager to sell it to me as I got it off the peg. But no luck. The bigger concern to me was minus that figure I was 9 bucks short of 100 for the 20 off. The compromise was this she gave me ten bucks off what I had and put the legendary deja vu in the office with my name on it for pickup on release.I doubt it will be hard to come by but just in case knowing I have one reserved so to speak is okay with me I guess.would have been cool to get it today though.
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Re: legendary Deja Vu

Postby Omenix » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:03 am

November 2 is the day Eons Elite come out (down under) could tru be competing with eb?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: legendary Deja Vu

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:51 pm

Nice find..some stores let you buy early since it is their mistake and others don't.

The boxes often have a date on them, and memos go out to street date certain things etc...

I'd be ok with them holding it, but like you said, prob won't be tough to land here at launch. The credit she gave you was the real winner, lol.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Skylander Hunting