[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Eon's Elite Whirlwind

Eon's Elite Whirlwind

Post up your best and most recent finds

Eon's Elite Whirlwind

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:27 pm

Put in my pre-order for Eon's Elite Whirlwind! The gentleman gave me a delivery date of Dec. 6th.
I went in to pick up Eon's Elite Trigger Happy for fun late night on Thanksgiving, so technically Friday, 28th. I could have placed the pre-order right there for Whirlwind but held off for financial reasons.

I should officially state that I am going to get the full Elite series. I was holding off the decision until I held the first few in hand. I am enjoying them and they seem worth the one time expense to me.
A side thought hit me however, if they put out a new, lets say Chop Chop next year....I seriously doubt I will pick him up. These Elites likely represent my final purchase for these particular standard characters.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Eon's Elite Whirlwind

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:47 pm

I purchased an Eons Elite Whirlwind today at my Gamestop. And its only the 1st I don't know if it is released yet or if I just got lucky.
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:47 pm

Nice!!! Love the look of her base!! I thought Trigger Happy was a bit drab...She looks to be vibrant?
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:22 pm

Yeah I went in there to get trigger happy and saw they had whirlwind too. I thought trigger happy to be the least impressive of the four released thus far. I do like the shiny bright red tounge on it though that looks good. I. Decided not to pre order the elites as my Gamestop still has stock. Of the first two on the shelves. This may not be the case everywhere but it is at my local store. I think the 25 buck price tag is too steep for your average fan (kids) I sure know my folks wouldn't have bought them for me at more than double the price of a standard figure. Heck I even said I wasn't going to buy them. But alas I have all 4 thus far and will be getting the others as well..... curse you Gamestop! Another 200 bucks of my money you have weasled from me lol .
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:33 am

lol! This I understand!!
I did the mental math really fast after hearing about the Elites...$200 dollars...two...hundred.....dollars.....8 x 25...dollars. BUT I OWN 5 OF THIS GUY!!!...
Disney comes to mind...Living in Florida and near the related Theme Parks, one thing is evident...Disney is consummate at separating you from your money!!!!
Metallic paint job....3x more powerful....special display case...Elite in the title.....Well played Activision...Well played.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:56 pm

She should release on 12/6 so you definitely got a steal!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:47 pm

wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:59 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby thewayofzook » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:58 pm

$200 dollars is heaps Orions Islands, but here in NZ each figure will cost around $40 (my estimation). So do the maths.....8 x 40 = 320 :?
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:15 pm

I still think Elites would move better at $19.99.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Next

Return to Skylander Hunting