[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Pre-Season Trap Team: Outlaw Brawl & Chain

Pre-Season Trap Team: Outlaw Brawl & Chain

Post up your best and most recent finds

Pre-Season Trap Team: Outlaw Brawl & Chain

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:08 am

Found this Tuesday, September 23rd...

Basically just price and layout confirmations, BUT I did get a feel for the number of anticipated Nitro Krypt Kings (2 pegs), Gearshifts (2 pegs), AND more importantly saw 2 dedicated pegs for Outlaw Brawl & Chain, which was news to me...Assuming that holds true it looks like you can get the trap FREE with your Target Starter Pack purchase, OR buy elsewhere and swing in to snag it at $5.99.

I should be back in the next couple of nights and will see if they have updated the rest of the display, or better yet...have Trap Team stuff on the shelf! It is kind of odd for my local Target to actually have been that far ahead of the game, so who knows!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Pre-Season Trap Team: Outlaw Brawl & Chain

Postby PortalMasterTim » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:40 am

I got a pre order just for that. It stated its free with the pack but now I'll just eat the dollar and get the single one!
BOOM!
PortalMasterTim
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:44 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby PortalMasterTim » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:26 pm

Go by store times! My wife and I would split game stop and tru since they are next to eachother and they open at 10am. She works so I'm up Creek on this!
BOOM!
PortalMasterTim
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:57 pm

Supposedly "all" TRUs open at 8 AM, but I called and my local one said 10?! I would not be surprised to show up early and stand outside, which I refuse to do.

Target claims 8 AM also.

I am a night person. I wish I could just get it all at midnight, unbox/play, and go to bed, lol. I do have a 24/7 walmart I can go to, but the odds of them having anything out tomorrow are slim, and I hate the place, haha. I've grown tired of talking to an employee, getting the supervisor, then the store manager on hand and trying to explain that not everything releases on Tuesdays anymore...

My other big deal is the Cowboys vs Texans. I put a premium on that actually. It is one day and a rare in-season matchup AND both teams are 3-1. I can play Trap Team anytime...the game, is only 3 hours.

This is one of those times it would be cool to have a wife/gf on board to help, lol. My Target is right behind TRU so at least I have that going in my favor.

Hope everyone gets what they want tomorrow.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Skylander Hunting