[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - christmas eve haul

christmas eve haul

Post up your best and most recent finds

christmas eve haul

Postby Omenix » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:53 pm

Today I went into eb games because I was called and told my light and dark expansion pack preorders were in, so I got them 2 days early! :D not only that, but I also found gearshift, previously unavailable unless u went to the skylander section at eb games expo ( an australian expo, like e3 but much smaller) and on sale for $12 instead of $20. I was also told they were getting some form of pack in soon, but I have no idea what it is, all I know is theres 2 different ones coming in. Any ideas?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: christmas eve haul

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:20 am

Nice score...glad you got it early to enjoy! Good deal on Gearshift too!

Do y'all have the Elites yet? There are the two generic APs as well.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:01 pm

Yeah I was thinking possibly the elites too, we have the first 4 released already but not se or terrafin, the guy seemed to think they were some sort of triple pack, but that may have been based on price. He said they were simply labeled as pack 1 or pack 2. Theres 2 of them and we already have nightmare express so...wait a minute...nightmare, like the character? :? :shock:
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:11 pm

The most logical is the "2" Expansion Packs that have three items, BUT since you have them, who knows. Maybe he has the date for them that is after their arrival and simply isn't bright enough to cross-check?

Could also FINALLY be new triple packs. back in the day that is how I went to save money. Now it is so hard to find the triples and when you do, the singles have been out for months. I'd hold out, but the unboxing of a single is much more efficient, so I figure it pays dividends.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:57 pm

And finally the question that has been raging on all our minds for the last week is answered. The product they got in was...
Drumroll please....
A triple pack! It is brilliant. It is marvelous. It has jet vac! Ok, ill expand. All 3 characters are special and unique for me. Full blast jet vac(I believe thats the series 3 name? ) is a part of wave 2, but Australia never got the cores. Then trail blazer, a part of wave 3, not overly special, but confirms wave 3 is released. And finally, the diamond of the group...high five! Thats right high five, a part of frito lays American promotion, exclusive to a competition over there, unavailable until 2015 (tomorrow though :lol: ) , the competition wasnt open to those outside the us. But now there is truly hope that everyone may have him .

As I had this preordered (without even knowing what it was lol), the secret 2nd packs contents are still unknown. Any ideas? Probably s2 fryno or s3 pop fizz as the other reposed characters of wave 2 along with jet vac . Let the debates begin!

Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:06 pm

Oh nice! We do not have that yet...I don't have High Five at all!

Maybe Bat Spin is in the next pack?

Do you have pics of this one? Pretty solid Triple Pack imo...love that it has 2 Newlanders in it!
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:56 am

I did do an unboxing of it on my youtube channel, I had to do 2 videos though because my memory was full and I had to clear some things.

Omenix
Skylands Master

Return to Skylander Hunting