[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - The Life SNAKE Trap! And the Air Snake Trap!

The Life SNAKE Trap! And the Air Snake Trap!

Post up your best and most recent finds

The Life SNAKE Trap! And the Air Snake Trap!

Postby Orion's Islands » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:11 pm

The Life SNAKE Trap!!

Found him today at a local Walmart! Just buried in the middle of a row...I almost went past him. (My son and I opened him up and took a few pics...hence the above collage. His detail is very cool! One of the better looking traps I've seen, he catches the light really well. I would put him in my top five.)
Anyway...I was really happy...and then, because we were driving by, we stopped at our local GameStop. They had the Water SNAKE Trap! And two others obviously from the next wave!
So...I would imagine..the next Trap wave is hitting in a store near you!
Good Hunting!!
Last edited by Orion's Islands on Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: The Life SNAKE Trap!

Postby Omenix » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:00 am

Ive been seeing this trap and more in this wave for ages, but I have to say, I love the snake sculpt. Its truly amazing and has such characteristics to it, evil, yet also mildly cheeky, with edges rather than natural curves, like a robotic snake constricting a shard of traptanium. Did I mention I love the sculpt? :P Also of note, its available in air element. I think I also saw it in undead too, but dont hold my word to it, I could easily be mistsken
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:06 am

Nice find! I will check a GS today if possible. I've been excited to see the Snake and Sword sculpts in person!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby PortalMasterTim » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:54 am

Very cool
BOOM!
PortalMasterTim
Chompy

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:35 pm

And the Air Snake Trap....! I broke my own rule here...I think I may go with more than 1 of the same sculpt: These two.

Gotta love the detail....!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: The Life SNAKE Trap! And the Air Snake Trap!

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:48 am

Nice...Air Snake looks pretty sweet!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Skylander Hunting