[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Kaos Trap

Kaos Trap

Post up your best and most recent finds

Kaos Trap

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:33 am

Kaos.

Nuff said.

Found him at Best Buy on 02-10-15.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Kaos Trap

Postby Omenix » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:44 pm

Nice! I have no need for it as i got the dark edition starter pack, which was amazing value BTW , but its helpful for those who don't.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:48 am

Nice pickup! I was sent it pre-release, but also went with a DESP...

I have seen a massive stock of them once at TRU and I have a feeling they were all cleaned out by scalpers...I think I did see one (or a few) at Target long ago. Very hard to come by though and definite scalper fodder.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:11 am

Yeah, like you and Omenix, I picked up the Dark edition, which I have never regretted!
I had run across the standard Kaos Trap twice before but I didn't bother. It's only now that I've seen that I don't always like the look of the evolved Villian that I thought the second, distinct trap would be a good option to store both the un-evolved and evolved versions of Kaos! The smaller being the un-evolved version and the bigger, deluxe version will be for the evolved Kaos.
I figured Kaos was worth the extra fuss :!:
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:13 pm

Haha, very true!

So far I have NEVER seen an evolution that I honestly liked better than the standard villain :s
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Skylander Hunting