[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Easter Items up at Gamestop for 3/15/15 release

Easter Items up at Gamestop for 3/15/15 release

Post up your best and most recent finds

Easter Items up at Gamestop for 3/15/15 release

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:11 am

BUY NEW$8.99
Release Date 3/15/2015

They look good but a bit pricey. I wonder if they are going to be packaged together at any point or place?
Attachments
109829b.jpg
109829b.jpg (31.66 KiB) Viewed 6315 times
109828b.jpg
109828b.jpg (29.16 KiB) Viewed 6315 times
109827b.jpg
109827b.jpg (33.26 KiB) Viewed 6315 times
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Easter Items up at Gamestop for 3/15/15 release

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:53 am

Haha, step up in the packaging department! It looks like they are something you can either hide in the packaging (too easy), or crack open had have a cool, special egg for people to hunt.

I think the trap is a bit high, given the Minis are a bit more "functional" for the price, but oh well. For some people who just got the game, this may be their first Earth Trap, lol.

Power Punch looks really good though!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:48 pm

Well for me the earth trap is $8 , which is about the same as the trap rrp . But my disappointment is that he has to come out of the packaging to be functional. Maybe, just maybe, eggselwnt weeruptor and pppv can stay in the package, but not the trap.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:09 pm

The bottom of the base could be flat for display purposes...

I think the package could free stand, but I can't quite recall if last year's did or not. I can check later.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:48 am

I visited a Gamestop today....

Nothing.

:lol:
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:13 am

All 3 are available at my local Target, i grabbed the trap, and its really cool. Its clever that the topsy turvy can be morphed into an Easter Bunny. I also have one on pre order at EB Games so one for open one for display.

on a side note, Target online website has the 2 wave 3 triple packs available, i already have the high five/trail blazer/ jet vac pack but im debating whether or not to order the bat spin/conra cadabra / fryno pack. The shipping could be pricey and i only need to wait until Monday for the rest of wave 3.5: the missing cores , as i have dubbed it. Also i only really planned to buy bat spin single, but triple packs are the best value, at a type of buy 2 get one free bundle, and i was definitely thinking of grabbing cobra cadabra. Gee im being so indecisive today :oops:
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Return to Skylander Hunting