[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Back from Hunting My TRU Has Only Few Core From Wave 4

Back from Hunting My TRU Has Only Few Core From Wave 4

Post up your best and most recent finds

Back from Hunting My TRU Has Only Few Core From Wave 4

Postby pdiddyt » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:10 pm

Well went to Toys r Us for my Wave 4 hunting today 3/23. There was nothing left except for a few core characters. There was ZERO Thunderbolt, Short Cut, Echo, Spotlight, Blackout, Knightmare, and Knightlight. They still had some Easter Traps as well as some Eggsselent Weeruptor. Power Punch Jet Vac won the award for the most unloved wave 4 character as there was well over 20 of him (he doesn't scream easter to me anyways). Mind you I did go the day of launch and they had amazing stock of everything. I am convinced the scalpers have found there way to my area. Because usually it doesn't disappear so quickly.

I did manage to pick up batspin and rocky roll. Also keep in mind there is a buy one get on 40% sale this week on Trap Team Skylanders and Traps if you are lucky enough to still have wave 4 stock at your store. Happy Hunting :lol:
pdiddyt
Still New

Re: Back from Hunting My TRU Has Only Few Core From Wave 4

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:41 pm

Yes, we found a really solid selection at my local TRU on Saturday. There was only one Short Cut out which we picked up. (They said they only had one other and he was on hold for someone coming to get him.)
We missed Echo and they didn't have Spotlight. Blackout is on order and should be arriving.
They did have a good number of Kaos traps and even a few of the new triple trap packs.
"Triple Trap"...say that three times fast!! lol.
All in all, a pretty good wave!!!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:19 pm

Don't say triple trap 3 times fast, try "triple trap packs a packed with kaos traps".
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:29 pm

That is kind of what I figured...decent initial stock and then it gets pillaged by scalpers who are banking there isn't a reserve shipment on the way.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Skylander Hunting