[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Aussie day 1 haul

Aussie day 1 haul

Post up your best and most recent finds

Aussie day 1 haul

Postby Omenix » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:10 am

Initially just 3ds starter pack, dark starter pack for wii (wii u was sold out everywhere)and gill grunt buddy pack, but then the download code for wii u wasnt active until October 10 (just a warning) and who wants to wait an extra week? So I returned it.

The updated haul is
-3ds starter
-wii u starter
-jawbreaker
-krypt king
-magic log holder trap
-fire scepter trap
-earth orb trap
-undead skull trap
-gill grunt buddy pack
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: Aussie day 1 haul

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:23 am

Very nice...Did you spot any chase variants, or hear of any?

Interesting that the Wii U DSP was sold out...I was kind of banking on them being easy to find given all retailers having access to them this year.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby PortalMasterTim » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:24 pm

Let us know on any rare!?
BOOM!
PortalMasterTim
Chompy

Postby Omenix » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:43 pm

I was specifically told at eb games that krypt king would be rare, but wildfire would be the most common. On my second entry to the store all the wallops were sold out, and half the traps had also been sold. You may like to make plans about where you go first based on that information and I hope it helps
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Interesting...

Wallop is 1 per box, hence why he will go FAST. Krypt King has 2 per box, but may be more heavily sought after than Wallop based on all the poll data I have monitored.

The good news on Traps is you can just go one at a time...I'm actually considering just getting the "cool" traps and then seeing if I like a villain well enough to justify additional purchases.

I will post back my finds tomorrow for you.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Skylander Hunting