[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - POWER BLUE SuperChargers at Walmart

POWER BLUE SuperChargers at Walmart

Post up your best and most recent finds

POWER BLUE SuperChargers at Walmart

Postby pdiddyt » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:13 pm

Was able to find all four Power Blue SuperChargers (Power Blue Trigger Happy, Power Blue Splat, Power Blue Gold Rusher, Power Blue Splatter Splasher) at 2 different Walmarts in my area today.

Here is a quick video!! https://youtu.be/HQDIMOZ6tAI

They also had a healthy stock of the newer waves as well (astroblast, sun runner, tomb buggy, and much more). I took some footage of the stock at two of my Walmarts as well :)

Happy Hunting!!
pdiddyt
Still New

Re: POWER BLUE SuperChargers at Walmart

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:10 am

Nice!
I am looking forward to Splat and Trigger Happy! -second path Skylanders.

As to the vehicle(s), I think I may pass. I can't justify the expense as they don't offer any added value beyond skin color change. Not to mention continuing use after Superchargers. That is a precedented concern after the severely reduced functionality of the Traps from Trap Team.
i'm also finding the Vehicle Mod paintjobs to be fun (the Christmas Set is great! :lol: )
And they give me very similar results. The Powder Blue Splatter Splasher does look cool though!

Anyway, Great find and thanks for letting us know!!!
ohh...almost forgot...
Quick question:the Powder Blues are exclusive to WalMart, right???
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:31 pm

Are the power blues alt decos or rare variants? If they are alt decos that vastly increases my chances of getting them.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:16 pm

I had a Power Blue Gold Rusher in my hands today at Gamestop here in Florida...

I found it at the back of a rack and when I brought it up to the storeclerk, she informed me that it was put out by mistake!!
Making lemonade out of lemons, I asked when the street date was set for the Blues.
She told me it was March 1st and kindly offered to hold it for me until then. Very cool of her. I declined as the store is not in my local area and I was not interested in the vehicle. I didn't pin her down on it but she did state they had "them" in the back
So...the point is:
People are reporting findings at TRU and Walmart. It is good to now confirm that Gamestop WILL carry the Powder Blues, at least in my area. (I'm just assuming Gamestop-wide, although it follows.) I wasn't sure who was going to carry them.

I did find the Birthday Bash Pop Fizz there and they were having a sale as well. (All Skylanders and vehicles $9.99 each)
So I was able to pick him up. I was actually more worried about Pop Fizz than any of the Blues because he has been NOWHERE in my area and I thought I might miss him.
They also had the Easter variants but cash was tight so maybe another time.
My plan is still to only grab the Skylander variants and none of the vehicle variants.
Last edited by Orion's Islands on Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:28 pm

Last edited by Orion's Islands on Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:26 am

Hmm, let me see...
I think I heard Amiibo are pretty hard to come by over there? :lol: Not sure if that's still the case though. I could send a jar of Vegemite or pack of Tim Tams (trust me Tim Tams are the best!)

Did a quick google search and apparently tim tams have just been released in the US.

Not sure about that GITD Fright Rider, it's pretty hard finding older figures here.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:17 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby pdiddyt » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:23 pm

pdiddyt
Still New