[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Tablet Version Available Now For Download

Tablet Version Available Now For Download

Post up your best and most recent finds

Tablet Version Available Now For Download

Postby mr_grizzly » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:36 am

Well, at least in the Canadian Itunes store. I thought I would have to wait until tomorrow to play any of it, but I am enjoying it right now. Have to wait until tomorrow to get my starter pack and begin loading in my physical characters and items, but right now I can play with the two digital characters that come with the downloadable version of the game. I am also assuming there will be some kind of code to unlock the full game with the starter pack.

Ok, back to checking out my new game!!! ;)
My name is Jerry, currently living in BC.

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Re: Tablet Version Available Now For Download

Postby mr_grizzly » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:17 am

Hm, the tablet version only lets you play the first chapter until you buy the starter pack or the level packs. I was hoping to at least personally check out the hub - but I got to do that in a way last night through 1ofwiisdom's live stream on Twitch. One more day and I can play more with "Oh Snap" and "Fridge Magnet" (my names for the two digital characters - what can I say? I have a weird sense of humour). ;)

My favourite games are Skylanders and Lego - both the PS3 and PSVita/3DS versions, plus the portable versions on my ipad/iphone. Enjoying Trap Team and eagerly awaiting Lego Batman 3. ;)
mr_grizzly
Chompy

Postby mr_grizzly » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:52 am

If you view the page for the Skylander Trap Team app in the App store, it states there are three digital packs you can purchase to unlock the rest of the game and several other digital characters and traps. But I can't find a price yet for each pack. Does anyone know that info?

At this point in time I am debating whether to skip the tablet starter pack so I can get the PS3 and 3DS versions, plus some extra characters tomorrow. (I have the PS3 one paid for and a preorder deposit on the 3DS, but may not have quite enough to get everything tomorrow.

mr_grizzly
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:01 pm

The hub will hopefully keep growing...it is very well done (at least thus far).

Thanks for the heads up...I am kind of thinking I will stay away from the tablet version. I have an iPad and as such limited storage space. Plus I prefer Wii U/XB1/3DS over that...but I do love MCPE on the tablet.

Nice nicknames btw, haha.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Skylander Hunting