[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Battlecast Arrives in Our House

Battlecast Arrives in Our House

Post up your best and most recent finds

Battlecast Arrives in Our House

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:12 pm

Picked up the two starter packs and one of each boosters to get us started.
The free app was downloaded onto my android phone and is performing pretty smoothly. I have noted a few minor glitches but the gameplay is fun and the platform, stable.

Two things I have noticed so far:
1. The game is not too simple. It can be played in a straight forward way as in the Storymode but the strategies , card randomness and options for building your own, specific decks allow for continued and challenging gameplay. Its fun!

2. They give away a TON of cards!!! Electronically speaking, there is a pretty much a daily spin where you get new cards and booster packs, there is a store where you can pick up daily changing cards for the gold you win in game (No Real Money required). Buying the physical cards is not really necessary to enjoy the game. Most of mine have already been duplicated online for free.

(captured from my phone)
I still like the cards very much. They are well done. Collecting and using them has in game benefit but is not required to enjoy the game. I think Activision has a winner here (If they don't get greedy!...lol)

(captured from my phone)
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Battlecast Arrives in Our House

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:44 am

Awesome...I've still not played.

I might finally activate my new phone (S7>S3), but can't record off of it...the iPad is maxed storage wise AND I hate updating apple software...they somehow always pull songs from iTunes that I've already bought :roll:

I really, really, really wish it was on PC as well. I also hope that if it does well, they release more Skylanders. I think that must be the plan, but they wisely started with a small cast to eliminate some financial risk. The current cast of 24 doesn't even hold a candle to the full options...adding 8 or so every 3-6 months with new cards would be ideal imo.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Skylander Hunting