[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Fun at Gamestop and Wally World

Fun at Gamestop and Wally World

Post up your best and most recent finds

Fun at Gamestop and Wally World

Postby Gryfinthegreat » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:43 pm

So my friend and I finally completed our Trap Team co-op ( He lives 160 miles away ) and we decided to do a co-op of Swap Force when I am visiting and, Superchargers when I am away. Anyhow, he has a pretty robust collection of Swappers and some Core Character but his collection isn't complete, so we are always on the look out, especially me, for characters I can claim and play as. When I was up visiting him for about 2 weeks we decided to go to Wal-Mart and check out the Clearance Isle. Low and behold they had an Enchanted Hoot Loop for $13.00 , and a Skylanders Swap Force Super Bundle Pack for $10.00! So my friend picked up Enchanted Hoot Loop, and he gifted me the Super Bundle Pack so I would have enough characters to play with. Sadly Grim Creeper was replaced with a Lightcore Starstrike, but that's still a lot of characters for me to play co-op with. At this point there are only 4 Swappers we need now and quite a few Core Characters. Yesterday though I went to my local Gamestop to finally pre-order a copy of Imaginators and I saw a used Stink Bomb and Night Shift! When I go to the counter to check out the clerk informs me that there is a Buy 2 Used Get 3 Used Free deal going on! The clerk informs me he has a giant box of pre-owned Skylanders in a box in the back room, so I ask him to bring it out. In the box I was so hyped to find two Swap Force Core Characters , and one Giants Core Character that I both wanted and needed. They had Scorp, Smolderdash, and Molten Hotdog! I quickly purchased all 5, and now can not wait for my next trip to my friends to continue our co-op of Swapforce.
Gryfinthegreat
Chompy

Re: Fun at Gamestop and Wally World

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:30 am

Molten Hot Dog...ahhhhh. I chose not to get him when he was first put out. To complete the collection, I think I would pick him up now if he is priced reasonably.
(He was just never a favorite of mine and we had two versions of him, we already had the crystal clear version from the Frito Lay promotion and then the molten variant. Four was just a Hot Dog too far...lol.)

I also saw a buy two get, three free promo. Money is tight however. When I picked up Krypt King it was tempting but I couldn't find a second we could use that was worth the price for a strained wallet.

As to the pre-order of Imaginators, I'm holding out for any potential deals. We still have the Gamer's Club discount at Best Buy so I would like to get it there. Funny though, it looks like any of the special editions won't be released there. *Sigh*...we will see.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:56 am

Nice finds...lots of good scores here lately with usedlanders! I have one too, but I'll make a quick video on it. Scorp and Smolderdash are both great and not fully appreciated imo. The Enchanteds are very cool...don't forget to set them out in the sun if you were unaware :mrgreen:

Congrats on the co-op completion too!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Gryfinthegreat » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:40 pm

I was not aware they glowed in the dark actually. Thanks for the heads up! Next time I shoot up north to my friends il have to show him. The co-op was sooo much fun! So far Trap Team is my favorite game. Becoming a bounty hunter just hit my childhood dream on the nose.
Gryfinthegreat
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:12 am

Well it isn't so much glow in the dark as it is something else...I don't want to ruin it...just pay attention to their look and then set them out for awhile and see if you notice anything different :D
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Gryfinthegreat » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:21 pm

Hahaha Oh alright, I'm going up camping in Spetember with my friend. I'll let you know what I think then.
Gryfinthegreat
Chompy

Return to Skylander Hunting