[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Found....Crystal Clear Tuff Luck!!!!

Found....Crystal Clear Tuff Luck!!!!

Post up your best and most recent finds

Found....Crystal Clear Tuff Luck!!!!

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:06 pm

What a way to start the year!!!
A stop by Toys-R-Us on January 1st, no special Imaginators but front and center in the older Skylander section.......Ta'Daaaahhhh!!!

This one is a head scratcher...there were some other older, harder to find Trap Masters like Wallop and a whole bunch of Winterfest LobStar's, obviously there for the Christmas season...
I kinda' think it was in some dusty box in the back, hidden and forgotten by some employee...lol. But obviously the Winterfest Lob Stars were new sooo...I don't know!
Either way....That is the second variant we have ever found! Hooray!!
I regularly remind myself to keep my eyes open as it is easy to just miss variants and skip right over them. I recently read that some standard Thrillipede's were found in some Target stores...wow...so maybe I was extra vigilant.
So here's to continued hope...!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Found....Crystal Clear Tuff Luck!!!!

Postby Omenix » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:04 pm

That is so lucky! I dont know if it's that I'm unlucky, Scalpers take them, or that they simply don't come to Australia, but I've never seen a variant in the wild. And some alt decos don't even come here, so for the most part im limited to regular versions. What was the 1st variant you found?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:10 pm

That was the Bronze Roller Brawl that I posted up previously in this section. So don't feel bad...We went thru Giants, Swap Force and Trap Team with no variants spotted...and we were lookin'...lol.
So we found one in the SuperChargers era and then, now, ironically, we found a second that is from the Trap Team Era!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Plaag » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:27 pm

Only ever found a Crystal Cinder from SSA iirc in the wild. Had to sell her though as I needed the money.
Would love to find a few different ones that have been released through the years but not anything more then retail.

ShaneG.
Plaag
Chompy

Return to Skylander Hunting