[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Skylanders Trap Team Wave 2 Haul 10-7-2014

Skylanders Trap Team Wave 2 Haul 10-7-2014

Post up your best and most recent finds

Skylanders Trap Team Wave 2 Haul 10-7-2014

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:59 am

TRU was VERY well stocked with all of Wave 2...more so than Wave 1 I would say. The only things that had dwindled were the APs and Triple Packs.

My main score there was: Head Rush, Bushwhack, and Lob-Star.

I also found some of the Trap sculpts I was looking for...

No dice on the Micro Comic Fun Packs or CE Strat Guide.

Target still had a similar selection, but had been stripped of all but 1 OB&C Trap. 4 NKKs and about the same stock as before INCLUDING Wallop, roughly 4x.

I "had" to make a trip to Best Buy and luckily scored the Collector's Edition Strategy Guide...it looks awesome!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Skylanders Trap Team Wave 2 Haul 10-7-2014

Postby Omenix » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:52 pm

I would think the christmas version if lob star would be available mid to late November, and seeing as they would want to release the regular first in order to sell both versions, I think wave 2 would be available late October to early November in Australia
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:33 pm

I stopped in at TRU today and none of the wave 2 trapppers were out although the core characters were. I was approached by an employee who asked if I was looking for anything specific. And lo aand behold she went in the back and came out with a couple cases of the wave 2 trappers. Didn't have the cash on hand to grab all three so grabbed bushwhack as it was the only element in wave 2 that wasn't a repeat element from wave 1. I also grabbed legendary jawbreaker to get in on the 40% off deal. This was my first experience where actually asking an employee if they had something in back payed off for me. Ask someone in T..... or W....... stores and you usually get a puzled look from the employees there. And sometimes rude answers. But today at TRU I caught the good employee who was very helpfull
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:11 pm

Yeah, I'd think Winterfest Lobstar would hit around Black Friday to cash in on a month of opportunity. I think he will actually look pretty cool.

Nice! I know some stores that try to do the right thing and combat scalpers (basically by limiting what they have out) will help folks. I told my TRU Tuesday to hold back the Wallops to prevent them from being pillaged, lol. It always pays to ask, even if you deal with someone who isn't helpful...The sad thing about that at Walmart/Target is the "electronics" people are supposed to be somewhat knowledgeable. It always worries me when I see someone without a clue getting input from an employee on a TV or computer.
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Loualex98 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:55 am

Wave 2 trap masters are now at target. I went today and the stock was on over flow. I have never seen it so packed with skylanders.
Loualex98
Rookie

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:41 am

YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Skylander Hunting