[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Looking for The Volcanic Vault!

Looking for The Volcanic Vault!

Looking for a particular Skylander, post your ad here

Looking for The Volcanic Vault!

Postby Orion's Islands » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:36 pm

The Zen collector in me would love to find a Volcanic Vault out there. That was the small disk trinket given out as a promotion by Best Buy I believe back during the SSA release. It opens a battle arena (apparently a color retread of another arena).
I have looked it up and it is an ebay item. However, I would love to find it in a more creative way. Its part of the fun building a collection!
If you have any leads I would love to hear about them!
Thanks,
OI
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Looking for The Volcanic Vault!

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:17 pm

I don't know anyone personally who has it. Perhaps some here do. 1ofwiisdom maybe but I doubt anyone has two.theonly place I have seen them is on ebay for stupid $. I put the vault up there with series 2 bash. Going to be a hole in the collection. I won't feed a scalper
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:06 am

Back in SSA days, people were mailing them around so everyone could unlock the arena etc...I can't remember for sure, but I think in SF it might have been rendered useless, or didn't register the same or something...Daphney should know.

I actually don't have one and have never had one. That was a late add on to Best Buy (this was before people stalked the sales etc). I went all in on launch day at TRU (they gave away your choice of Dark Light Crypt or Pirate Seas AP with your Starter Pack for those who are unaware), and then I picked up some triples at Target. Probably the most fun I've had hunting Skylanders (outside of a few isolated instances) and this was before it was "big."

That said, my local Best Buy seemed to have held them back...I figured employees, or more likely a manager were hocking them on ebay. By Thanksgiving people were freaking out about "Target Whirlwind" and "Walmart Drill Sergeant" AND the Volcanic Vault. If I remember right it went from "free with a Starter Pack"--Lots of people had to argue this with their BB, to "Free with X$ purchased." I tried 2x to get it under this last whirl of a promotion and both times the store told me they had them, but were only giving them out with starter packs.

If you really want one you will have to shell out...If you just want it for in-game collection purposes, someone might be willing to send it to you. I'd do it, but I have honestly never had one.

If I had to put a value on it, it would be $9.99...hence why I haven't bought one, lol. I think it fit on the original Portal of Power's surface and then could be opened up (like a vault).
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:01 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:45 pm

Yeah I have one, it currently works in all 4 games. In Spyro's Adventure and Giants It's a pallet swap of the Aqueducts from a Water Element based arena into a Fire Element based arena. (For those wondering what the level layout looks like.) In Swap Force and Trap Team it rains down fireballs like an Adventure Pack item.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:13 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:00 am

Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:19 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Daphtaru » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:54 pm

Did you ever happen to get one? I'll try to see what it does for Superchargers around launch. Can't promise it being that soon tho as I don't currently know where it is. lol
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:26 am

No….like the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot or a good Adam Sandler movie since "50 First Dates"…It remains just beyond reach… :lol:

Again, I could order one on ebay but…where's the challenge in that?!?

Still Lookin….!
(I do have a still shrink wrapped, hardcover Trap Team Collector's Edition Official Game Guide for trade if anyone is interested)

They still showed it in Trap Team, right? So I would expect it to register but I am curious if it will do anything.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Next

Return to Wanted