[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Crusher Custom Photographs

Crusher Custom Photographs

Showcase your custom Skylanders

Crusher Custom Photographs

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:26 pm

Custom Shots of Crusher!!1
He is one of my favorites to photograph....
I have some others that ill have to dig out...Enjoy

Last edited by Orion's Islands on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Crusher Custom Shots

Postby Omenix » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:04 am

Nice, are you a professional photographer or is it a hobby?
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Re: Crusher Custom Shots

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:50 am

Total hobby....although thank you for entertaining the possibility. All the pics and backgrounds are taken and made by me so feel free to use any of the pics anyway you wish...They were made to enjoy and be shared.
I actually started making wall hanging Islands to hold our skylanders in the area but OFF THE COFFEE TABLE!!!!!! LOL...Also for my son to play with. It blossomed from there...
Well..I have a cool looking island...might as well take some pictures....Well...I don't like the blank wall behind it....might as well try to paint a cloud mural...Hey! that looks kinda like clouds..!...might as well take some pictures...And so on, and so on.
I will try to throw out some more soon. Time is always running away with me...lol
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Return to Your Customs