[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - My Custom Skylanders.

My Custom Skylanders.

Showcase your custom Skylanders

Re: My Custom Skylanders.

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:34 pm

Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:37 pm

MossHulk Tree Rex
Hi I am Chris. I'm closer to 60 than I am 20 and got addicted to this game series through my son
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:39 pm

wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:10 pm

Ah, that explains the good coverage with the red!

Haha, I absolutely hate that pose of Sprocket...It seems neat, and then you see it and are kind of disappointed. I debated shooting her with some desert camo last summer, but never got around to it...I was afraid it wouldn't cover well.

The Pumpkin Eye Brawl is sweet!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby wantGhostroaster2 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:47 am

Thank you. Pumpkin Eye Brawl was my favorite one I had done. But the Jet Vac is really growing on me. I am currently workng on a couple S2 Cynders and a scorp. Then I am done for a bit until I end up with some more doubles. Hope to see some more of your customs get posted once you get your computer troubles worked out. And hopefully more people get the urge to make some sweet customs going and post up as well. The videos you posted ofyour customs inspired me to give it a try. And I am really in to the stuff Orion's Islands is doing. Can't wait to see more from both of you. And everyone else that has doubles sitting around gathering dust.... why not give it a try
wantGhostroaster2
Chompy

Previous

Return to Your Customs