[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - "Duelist Gearshift" Custom Skylander

"Duelist Gearshift" Custom Skylander

Showcase your custom Skylanders

"Duelist Gearshift" Custom Skylander

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:45 am

Ooooooooo! Psche!!!...LOL....anticipation!!
Last edited by Orion's Islands on Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Custom Gearshift

Postby Mega Boom Boomer » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:45 am

It could be just a lightcore but it still looks awesome
Mega Boom Boomer
Still New

Re: Custom Gearshift

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: "Duelist Gearshift" Custom Skylander

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:06 am

The Reveal Begins….
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:08 am

More to come...
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:32 pm

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:40 pm

Over the shoulder stance....
(Before I locked it down into place, I could swivel her arm a bit)

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:47 pm

The fun of it all....

Coming Next!!!...Peeling back the curtain!
Last edited by Orion's Islands on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:50 pm

Mid Upgrade....
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:05 am

BRAVERY TEST....

ok...now what...?

"Its the end of the track, Skylander This drill-bot is on the scene;I'll knock you forward and back, with a robot attack'Cause your messin' with the wrong machine!"
(As quoted by Mega Boom Boomer as quoted from Drill X-- :lol: )

My only advice to you...small drillbit and go ssssslllllloooooowwwwwww

We can rebuild her.....

Once I started, the custom took very little time...two hours all told...tops.
However, I had thought it thru. And my previous attempts at building these types of things smoothed my way.
For instance...the 'arm posts' I inserted. I had flattened the ends...with a hammer...to transfer any twisting of the arm to the upper arm and rubbery figure, not tear out the glue connection along the metal 'arm posts' themselves. The extended arms create a lot of torque.
Care was taken when cutting off the hands/forearms. I tried to leave an angle that would help me later in the repose to minimize trimming/tweaking, not to mention material.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy her....I am!! Feel free to ask any questions you wish...
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Next

Return to Your Customs