[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Customized Silliness: Gigantus doing...???

Customized Silliness: Gigantus doing...???

Showcase your custom Skylanders

Customized Silliness: Gigantus doing...???

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:25 am

Ok...work with me here. This is an experiment. I was (and am still) not even sure where the best place in the Forum to post this is!?!. On to business...

MadLibs promt you for words of a certain type (nouns, verbs, adjectives) and then tells you a silly story built with them.
With a visual leaping off point, I'm prompting you for the story...and I'll build us a funny picture to go with it.
First....take a look at this:

This could refer to some sort of event, thing, show, book, car rally, infomercial, advertisement...I don't know what. That's the point. It's only a start...and anything can change, nothing is set in stone.

Roll with your imaginations....
Tell me what this is talking about...
Your response can be three words or a paragraph. I'll work in a timeline or structure to the process as we progress.

Alright.....
(I don't know where this is gonna go....but I intend to laugh a lot on the way there!)
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Customized Silliness: Gigantus doing...???

Postby Omenix » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:13 am

Welcome to troll radio's new talk show "Whatever happened to us?" Where we talk to the one shot wonders of skylands, NPCs who were only in 1 level. With your host gigantus! ...To Be Continued........
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:17 am

Lol!! Ya' see!! Now That's what I'm Talk'in about!!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:46 am

I'm not sure if I fully understand what to do but it looks fun....so here we go

Welcome to the arena where rock throwing is actually usefully and has a point! Your host tonight is the one and only Gigantus! The guy who shows you how to really throw rocks! You goal is simple, throw rocks at anything that moves except said host, the crowd, and yourself. Let the games begin!!!
Last edited by thewayofzook on Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby thewayofzook » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:47 am

I have no idea if what I wrote was off topic or completely off topic...
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Omenix » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:23 am

In response to thewayofthezook...

And here comes the first rock, thrown by tree rex, and it hits hot dog...1...2...3. Hotdog is outta the game! Grilla drilla tunnels under the ground and emerges with a huge chunk of limestone and flings it at bash, who procedes to spin and knock it away...right at fright rider, whose spear breaks the rock in half. And crusher, sick of being taken for granite... (crickets whistle...) smashes the ground and makes his own rock fort, from which he begins firing out rocks.

What will happen next? Thats for you to decide, and post!
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:59 pm

thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby thewayofzook » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:05 pm

Let's continue!

And while all this is happening Gigantus is both commentating and broadcasting on troll radio all the action while occasionally throwing his own rock into the mix! Here comes drill sergeant for his shot at glory but realises he has no hands so procedes to launch himself at crushers fort but his stopped in his tracks by a flying pebble thrown by Terra bite! All this action is making the crowd go wild!
To be continued....
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:25 am

(THESE ARE GREAT!! Sorry I'm not contributing much at the moment!-Work and Christmas Prep have me in their time stealing clutches!!)
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby thewayofzook » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:37 pm

We need your wickedly wildly wonderful wise ideas Or ions Islands!
thewayofzook
Heroic Challenger

Return to Your Customs