[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Forum Update and MIA

Forum Update and MIA

How to Register, PM, and Share Pictures/Videos

Forum Update and MIA

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:37 am

I need to make a few more subforums here shortly...

I'm planning a "Other Games" section and then if we have something just blow up (Mario Kart 8, Minecraft, Lego, something else, etc) I will expand on that. I"m also thinking of a "General Discussion" for things like sports, weather, etc.

And, in the case of this post I am going to be largely MIA (missing in action, not Miami, lol) for the next few days. I've got something that eats up a lot of time and it will keep me super busy thru Monday. I will do my best to at least activate accounts, but it might be slower than usual.

That said, once Monday rolls around I'll be back in the mix and cranking out videos and getting back to the live stream! I also have some upgrades planned for the forum and will come in and make posts for all the vids I've released without my usual details included on the post side.

Hope everyone enjoys the forum and is having fun with Trap Team!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Re: Forum Update and MIA

Postby Daphtaru » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:51 am

Need sub console forums or something. Nintendo stuff is easy to talk about. I dunno if you want a Playstation and Xbox one. Majority of those it goes into T and M. Destiny and Borderlands stuff comes to mind.
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby Omenix » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:02 pm

I would like a topic about skylanders on the new 3ds, it has some interesting technology and there are several possibilities of integrating the two. It would be good to have a discussion on this.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:09 am

I've been really busy still...Internet company has been cutting in and out with "updates" the last few weeks and I'll be sitting around and the TV even goes on and off...No clue what they are doing.

I should have some free time this weekend to work on the site a bit more...I have some cool stuff planned. I have also been working hard on documenting a lot of things in Trap Team :ugeek:
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Daphtaru » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:01 pm

Might want to think about having the 3DS Versions split into another area. It just ends up cluttered in the Trap Team one now. Like I mean't for the Trap Team General Topic to be about Trap Team general stuff but it's gone everywhere now. Oh well. :?
Daphtaru
Portal Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:56 am

Everything derails the more people discuss things, lol...it happens in all the forums I run, haha. On the bright side, that only happens to "popular" threads so you have that to hang your hat on :lol:

I am hoping to get some time in this weekend on the site...I still kind of need to make a front page for the default address, lol. That keeps traffic down actually...to get here, folks have to use the exact URL extension...Which means most everyone here came from a direct link, or direct invite.

Once I build the main page and the site gets indexed in searches, we should see a nice jump in traffic :ugeek:
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:21 am

Wiisdom,
If you need any site artwork, logos etc, I enjoy that kind of thing. I would love to try my hand at working some up for you. (PS...Don't worry about saying, "No thanks"-I keep my ego busy trying to calculate the exact value of Pi-lol.) If your interested, you can PM me what your shooting for. I'd love to see if I can dial in the items to match your vision.
John
Lounging around on the Orion's islands
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:24 pm

You are more than welcome to crank some out...

I have "no budget" but I can make a stand alone video highlight the artwork and linking to your site/contact info for interested parties, lol.

I'm currently "on hold" with pretty much all things "online" due to a virus on my home PC :x
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:03 am

Excellent. I'll have some fun. Things like...

As a recruitment banner.
(It's getting cut off. If you double click on it it should take you to the photobucket page and full pic..I think,)

I can size for banners....

Variations...
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:02 am

Wiisdom,
After we got back from Halloween fun, the thought of Chill Bill as DJ crossed my mind and I couldn't resist...

My clever response to you about being happy to work with you and make a contribution to the Club for sheer fun an enjoyment has been erased/locked up for the third time!! Soo what I just typed....will have to do! Lol. A shout out would be nice but not expected. As I work more on my islands, a frank and honest review would be great. You offered a long time ago to review a wall island but frankly Ive been so busy I haven't had a chance to work on/ send you one...lol. More on all that later.
This is the Cill Bill Header by itself...
As you set up the page I'm not sure where you can use artwork...thread headers....back ground art..I do have a lot of that...some really cool multiple Lightcore shots, etc, etc. the pics I put in the Custom section can be put to use in any way...Heck you have oodles of past pics yourself from all your posts...if you want me to post stuff up in the custom section or send it somewhere else let me know. I think you cam PM me thru the site here if that's easier.

Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Next

Return to Forum Help