[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - Best Buy BOGO 50% In-Store/Online Sale w/store pickup option

Best Buy BOGO 50% In-Store/Online Sale w/store pickup option

Post up good deals and Skylanders Sales

Best Buy BOGO 50% In-Store/Online Sale w/store pickup option

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:07 am

Best Buy is offering an online BOGO 50%off deal. You can put the order in online but then pick them up at a local store to save shipping if they are in stock.
I tried it because they listed an unpictured "Blackout" as an option! Wow!
Of course, this could totally blow up in my face but the adventure is worth it.(See Hunting Thread)
Either way, it's an option for some savings and from a different source than the usual sales.
Link below:

Select two items by clicking the boxes to their right, and get one for 50% off.
Last edited by Orion's Islands on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: Best Buy BOGO 50% In-Store/Online Sale w/store pickup op

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:56 pm

OK..This is a good sale!!
I went to pick up my online order and found the sale happening real time in the store as well!!

So if you buy a regular skylander and a Mini Double pack...The $13.99 cost of the Mini pack is what gets cut in half!!!! If you buy a core Skylander and a Trap Master, the cost of the Trap master is cut in half!!! NICE.

Translation: Right off the bat you are paying 1-2 dollars less than TRU.

They had Ka-Boom and Tuff Luck and all the mini's. I even found a Kaos Trap..yes, a Kaos Trap. The deal doesn't apply to traps but just goes to show the stock was pretty good too.

I think this is running until this weekend but its not confirmed so I would advise moving on it if you can.
If you have been waiting to pull the trigger on some figures, now may be the time! Good Hunting!!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:52 am

Cool...I saw Blackout appeared the other day...I am very close to pulling the trigger there just to be safe.

One must always factor in the savings by simply not being at TRU, lol. Kaos trap was a big bonus for you and made it all worhtwhile! Did they give you any estimated idea on Blackout's release?

I know he is listed along with Spotlight as being part of Wave 4, each having 3 in a box of 12.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:19 am

I even asked the woman helping me out at the counter when I picked up my order (plus Ka-Boom, Tuff Luck, magic and Earth mini packs, and Kaos). She did even pause to look it up on her station and the answer.....

Lol....hence the adventure....!
I expect that I'll see it 3-4 days after it hits the streets...

All else aside, it a pretty sweet sale. I have never seen anybody discount the more expensive item in a two part sale!! Just remembered... You were looking for the water mini's or the fire? Not a bad way to get them. The first discount coverered my Blackout shipping cost so I pretty much broke even, and still better that standard TRU.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:51 am

I finally found the Fire Minis...still need Water.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Return to Sales