[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
SkylanderClub.com • View topic - $12.49 Online Gamstop ELITE Gil Grunt and Eruptor Deal!

$12.49 Online Gamstop ELITE Gil Grunt and Eruptor Deal!

Post up good deals and Skylanders Sales

$12.49 Online Gamstop ELITE Gil Grunt and Eruptor Deal!

Postby Orion's Islands » Tue May 12, 2015 11:32 pm

Went online to Gamestop.com to print a Skylander Adventure Club "buy6/Get1free" coupon I earned when I caught the
Here is the link:
That's all of them!!!... not just the two that I bought (See Below):

I could have gone @$3 cheaper with the most basic shipping but I splurged!!! I was hoping/expecting to spend $20 each plus tax at some future in-store sale but with shipping these came to @$16.50 each!
Not bad!!!!
I have no idea how long this sale will last but its a pretty solid way to get any Elites you were interested in!!!!!
Good Hunting!!!!
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Re: $12.49 Online Gamstop ELITE Gil Grunt and Eruptor Deal!

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Fri May 15, 2015 2:15 pm

I'm going to snag the last 2 as well...I've waited a long time for those 2 to hit the sale side.
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Orion's Islands » Sat May 16, 2015 8:39 am

Excellent! While I'm not complaining (I have been surprisingly pleased with the Elites), two improvements crossed my mind.
I would like to see a way to readily use/switch between either path.
Secondly, I think they over produced them. Their abundance made pre-ordering them fairly useless. Of course, we didn't know that was going to be the case early on but...
If they really were for the collector types, a shorter run would have rewarded those "On the Ball", as it were.
On the other hand, their abundance has really undercut any kind of substantial black market type e-bay fiasco...so there is that.
Either way, I hope they continue the series...I would be interested.
Orion's Islands
Orion's Islands
Skylands Master

Postby Omenix » Sat May 16, 2015 6:23 pm

Its a nice thing to have, and i hope we see this type of thing done with lots of other popular characters. So far these are essentially series 4 or 5 characters, so why not have more characters who've only had 1 repose or none as opposed to those who've had 3 or 4. Also possibly decrease the price slightly, by $5 would make it seem fairer. I still have none, though im really tempted by eruptor.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Postby 1ofWiisdom » Wed May 20, 2015 4:16 am

Eruptor might possibly be the best looking Elite imo...even in game he just sparkles (or whatever compliment would suit a hot head, fire guy).

I agree 100% that we should be able to switch paths with them. I've pushed for $19.99 all along...half-off sales then drop them to $9.99. The special packaging and treatment to the figure is worth something extra imo.

I can say that I believe the $24.99 AND always available status has thwarted all ebay pirates...Most people just deem them "too expensive" and as I've said for years, if people aren't there to buy from the scalpers, they aren't going to scalp in the first place. It is bittersweet, but I would rather have it priced high and available then lower and scarce...then people would be shelling out $49+ for them!
1ofWiisdom: Portal Master, Minecrafter, Nintendo Junkie
YouTube:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Minelogix SMP:
1ofWiisdom
SkylanderClub Level 1

Postby Omenix » Wed May 20, 2015 4:35 am

Yeah i remember in ssa i thought after one path we'd get the other but we didn't, so why not have the elites able to get all paths and all wow pows. Then they'd truly be elite. And again, drop it from (Australia prices are just $5 more) 30 to $25. Its still more than a gimmick lander but a bit cheaper than currently. It is a good idea so it'll be interesting to see where they take it.
Check out my YouTube channel where I play Minecraft, Clash Royale and unbox Pokemon merchandise. [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOVpJAKaiT0NoHKM4kz6xA[url]

"I am the Chompy Mage and you are not a Chompy, so I do not like you"
Omenix
Skylands Master

Return to Sales